Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
UPM’s HR Service Center in Kraków offers a wide range of administrative HR services for UPM operations all over the world. The HR Service Center is an excellent vantage point into the HR organization and processes of a large, global company. Our teams provide support for employees and managers in employee life-cycle administration, learning administration and recruitment processes.
We are looking for a customer-driven and passionate HR Specialist to join our Estonian team.
Greetings from your future colleague:
“Our young and innovative organization that is eager to learn new every day is an excellent learning platform for anyone who wants to deepen his/her knowledge in HR. We have an exceptional group of people working in the team and the mentality to achieve together without forgetting to also have fun at work. If you are ready to make the best decision of your life, send your application! “ – Fanni Fonsén, HR Specialist, Estonia and Finnish Administration Team
What you’ll do
- Support independently and as a team member local UPM units in various administrative tasks related to recruitment, training or employment life-cycle
- Provide advice to employees or managers related to HR processes, policies and questions
- Keep up with the master HR data in our HR system and run reports
- Co-operate with HR business partners at UPM’s mills and office sites
Who you are
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of study
- You are fluent in Estonian and have excellent English, both spoken and written. The ability to work also in a third language is considered a strong asset, in particular skills in Finnish, French, German or Spanish are valued
- You can systematically approach a high volume of diverse assignments and handle competing priorities and still have positive attitude
- You are able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- You are committed to high-quality service and customer satisfaction
- You have strong communication skills
- You have considerable discretion in handling confidential matters
For further information about the vacancy, please contact Meri Sievä, Team Leader, via e-mail email@example.com or phone +48 795 555 096.
Please read more and apply ONLY at UPM career page www.upm.com/career and attach your CV latest 25th of March 2019.
We highly appreciate you submitting your application at your earliest possible convenience, as we review applications continuously. We will also be conducting preliminary phone interviews already during the application period.
For technical questions, please contact our Recruitment Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +48 123 999 499.