I can share the results of the Student Council elections with great happiness! First of all, it is important to mention that 7,4% of students (99 students) came to vote this year, which means the voting activity is rising every year!
The students were able to vote for three positions:
- Chairman – Candidate nr. 1 Liisa Maide (BBL-3)
- Education Councillor – Candidate nr. 1 Fredi Ivask (MBA 2017) or Candidate nr. 2 Vanessa Y. B. Roosmets (BEB-2)
- Communications Councillor – Candidate nr. 1 Robert Lauri (BBL-1) or Candidate nr. 2 Charlotte Pärt (BEB-2)
- Chairman – Liisa Maide
- Education Councillor – Vanessa Y.B. Roosmets
- Communication Councillor – Charlotte Pärt
All three members of the new Board are now officially elected to Student Council as voting members. Because many field managers and team members are graduating, the Council will have new elections for additional Council positions in a couple of weeks to find people to fill these positions.